How to change the future without educating it? This is our way of thinking. The only way to shape the future of the creative industries is through education and a new format of teaching and creative thinking about the present to prepare the future. Our mission of education is to break with traditional thinking and build the future by uniting innovation, creative technologies and arts all in one. From Course Curation, MasterClasses, Workshops, Mentoring or being present at internationally recognized events, our mission is to provide a more disruptive education focus on the potencial of the creative industries.
Course Curation is one of the services we provide within the field of Education. As an example of our work, we developed in partnership with POLIMODA a master's degree focused on Digital Fashion. The aim is to respond to education gaps and offer students the best and most innovative learning program.
Our MasterClasses claim to be completely unique. In just a few minutes or short hours we were able to transport our listeners to another universe. Some of the MasterClasses we developed for some customers were focused on the Future of Fashion, What to wear on Mars or how technology can and should revolutionize the creative industry.
We look at the workshops as a possibility for our customers to put into practice everything we teach. Our workshops focus mainly on the numerous functionalities of technology in the fashion industry. We are focused on teaching in a practical way how Fashion Tech and Smart Textiles represent the future and are just a few moments away from reinventing all production systems and processes.
Perhaps one of our favorite parts within Education is the possibility of mentoring the most incredible, innovative and fascinating projects ever. In our mentoring programs, we are always in the best interest to help our mentors find their way to success and thrive in the market as they should!
Over 5 years in the market we were invited to speak at the best and most incredible events worldwide. Since WebSummit, Ted Talks among many others, our goal is to spread the need to rethink and shape the future of the creative industries connecting innovation, technology and the arts all over the world.
- We were invited to give a masterclass to the university of Thomas More, University of Applied Siences in Belgium about the Future of Fashion.
- STARTS in MOTION, wants to promote a greener and more sustainable economy, turned to the people, promoting diversity and respectful of the environment. It aims to […]
- In 2020, our Founder Lisa Lang was invited to join the jury panel of the Re-FREAM project. Re-FREAM is a collaborative research project where selected artists […]
- The first Ars Electronica begins on September 18, 1979. 20 artists and scientists from all over the world gather at this new “Festival for Art, Technology […]
- The future of fashion tech education is now and being developed by ThePowerHouse and one of the most prestigious and traditional fashion schools in the world, […]
- ESAD Fashion Talks are promoted by the Degree in Fashion Design. Lisa Lang, businesswoman, technologist and international speaker on technology combined with fashion, one of the […]
- POLIMODA Masterclass “The Future of Fashion Education: Key Skills to Succeed for the Next Generation” What should future fashion professionals be studying now? Industrial modelling, creative […]
- Space and Beyond: Lisa Lang at the Oxford Saïd Entrepreneurship Forum 2020 “The new solutions we need require a new approach on how people work together”, […]
- During the Lisbon Fashion Week, our CEO and Founder, Lisa Lang, will be part of a special project by Moda Lisboa to discuss the future of […]
- Technology is beyond the machines and combines it with creativity and arts, creating a new-age for company culture. That is the starting point for Porto Tech […]
- Here at ThePowerHouse we are enthusiasts of sharing knowledge. The idea of spreading what we know gets even better if it’s done from the beach, at […]
- Expert advisor s companies strive to be ready for market quickly and to test things directly with consumers, microfactories provide a fast and nimble option. Having […]
- WebSummit: Bringing manufacturing back to the fashion tech talk Our CEO and founder, Lisa Lang, was one of the speakers on a panel dedicated to artificial intelligence […]
- dieDAS wants to create a place that will change us. A place where we will discuss topics about which we don’t yet know. A place where […]
- The aim of EDU4Fashion-Tech is to bridge the fashion field with that of innovative technologies by creating a new training pathway to improve the level of […]
- The Cartier “Women’s Initiative” is a unique initiative focused on driving change through the empowerment of women entrepreneurs. It is a unique project that honors the […]
- Our CEO and Founder was present at the meeting of “BAUHAUS 4.0 meets Fashion & Textiledesign”. This is just one of the first projects where ThePowerHouse […]
- We live in a world full of technology – we have never moved faster, have been as efficient and smarter than ever. However, in all of […]
- European Commission invites Lisa Lang to talk at SME Assembly 2019 Our CEO and founder, Lisa Lang, was on stage for the closing ceremony of the […]
- IndieWorkers is holding its first Bootcamp in October, from the 18th to the 20th, to discuss the reinvention of freelancing. Condensed into three days of activities, […]
- The future of fashion is only possible through education. That is why we have created the Designer in Residence programme. It is an educational initiative aiming […]
- In an age of climate crisis, questioning ‘who will make these necessary changes happen’ is more urgent than ever. That was the mindset which led our […]
- We trained the first FashionTech generation in Asia. Curated the partnership with Goethe Institute Bangkok and FabCafe Bangkok. Developed the concept of the 3-month program, detailed workshop, the […]
- Startup mentoring for the first generation of Krypto Labs program. Based in the sustainable eco-development Masdar City, in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Krypto Labs is an […]